This month’s Tokyo Legal Hackers event will be held in the AWS Loft in Meguro and feature:
- An introduction to legal considerations of using cloud services by Simon Hollander from Amazon Japan
- A demonstration of AWS by AWS Solution Architect Akihiro Tsukada
- A discussion by Katsuhiro Honda, CTO of Legal Tech startup GVA Tech https://gvatech.co.jp/
- A discussion by Ritsu Ichihashi, CTO of the Legal Information portal https://www.bengo4.com/
We hold monthly informal, informative gatherings where we chat about the following topics:
1. What exactly is Legal Tech?
2. Why should you care about Legal Tech?
3. What's the impact that Legal Tech is having on global legal markets?
4. What's the present and future for Legal Tech in Japan?
5. How can we as individuals and as a group spot issues and opportunities where technology can improve and inform the practice of law and where law, legal practice, and policy can adapt to rapidly changing technology?